|Full Day Hong Kong Bread Making Lesson|
Hong Kong local bread has its own characteristic texture. It's very different from the bread available in western countries. Some of our students from western countries may find that the bread in Hong Kong are too soft and light, however, this's what it should be. This is the characteristic of Hong Kong style bread.
1. Bor Law Bao/Pineapple Crust Bun
2. Yer Yung Bun/Sweet coconut filling rolls
3. Gai Mei Bao/Cocktail Bun with shredded coconut and butter filling
4. Taai zi Bao/Raisin and cinnamon Loaf
5. Cheung Tsai Bao/Sausage rolls
1. The ending time for each cooking session may vary with the number of students in the class.
2. If you want to take away the food which you prepare, please bring some food containers.
3. Advance registration is required by email.
Flat F, 14th Floor, Wah Lai Mansion, 62-76 Marble Road, North Point, Hong Kong. (North Point MTR Station A2 exit)
Office Hours: By appointment only. Application will only be accepted in form of email. Without making appointment, visitors will not be admitted.
(852) 2381 0132
We always answer emails within 24 hours after we receive them. If you don't find our reply in your inbox within 24 hours, please check your junk mailbox.
Please visit our Photo album: